Monday, March 1, 2010

101 OTHER Uses for a Bidet

101 Other Uses for a Bidet...

Barbie bath tub/swimming pool – yes Keziah and I tested this use the other day when her little brother squirted blue lotion all over poor Barbie's hair. This use for the bidet worked very well and there was plenty of room for Barbie to invite all of her friends for a pool par-tay!

Aquarium – So I was thinking how neat would it be to have an aquarium in the bathroom? Perfect size for a Beta or goldfish. Maybe even a frog or two. They say that watching fish relieves stress and relaxes the nerves. What better place to relax then the bathroom?

Planter – This is a particularly useful and ingenious idea since all you'd have to do to water said planter is to turn on the faucet. Now is that cool or what?

Mop Sink – Our bidet has been used primarily for this function. I've never had a mop sink in my house before so I'm really appreciating the handiness of having somewhere to dump the dirty water and rinse out our mop. Especially since our entire apartment is tile and hardwood. Yay for mop sink bidets!

Child's Tooth brushing and Hand washing Station – Thomas set their bidet up to accommodate a toothbrush holder and a small pump for soap. He even added a child's height mirror. Ingenious.

Foot Spa – I've already tried this and let me tell you... it's MAH-velous. Some warm water, a pumice stone, and a little bubbly soap and I was ready to soak my feet for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment